Stuffed Crust Barbecue Chicken Pizza (EASY).
You can have Stuffed Crust Barbecue Chicken Pizza (EASY) using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Crust Barbecue Chicken Pizza (EASY)
- You need of Refrigerated pizza crust (your favorite brand).
- Prepare 6-8 pieces of string cheese.
- It’s of Sweet Baby Ray's original BBQ sauce.
- It’s of Shredded rotisserie chicken (approx. 1 cup).
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Stuffed Crust Barbecue Chicken Pizza (EASY) step by step
- Preheat oven per the instructions on your pizza crust. (Usually about 425°F).
- Unroll the crust onto a baking sheet. Place the pieces of string cheese around the edges of the crust. You may have to cut some in half to make them fit. (It doesn't have to be perfect).
- Roll the string cheese so that it's all cozy inside the crust. Just up and over the cheese. Seal the edges to prevent cheese leakage..
- Spread some BBQ sauce onto the bottom of the crust, follow with chicken, then a little more sauce (I mix the sauce in with the chicken a bit). Top everything with shredded mozzarella..
- Bake for about 15-20 mins. And yer done!!.
Thank you sister sri for sharing How to Cook Appetizing Stuffed Crust Barbecue Chicken Pizza (EASY), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp