Vegan Pumpkin Muffins 🌱.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, vegan pumpkin muffins 🌱. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Pumpkin Muffins 🌱 is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Vegan Pumpkin Muffins 🌱 is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook vegan pumpkin muffins 🌱 using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Pumpkin Muffins 🌱:
- Take 1 (10 cm) of slice of fresh pumpkin.
- Prepare 1 of banana.
- Make ready 1-2 tablespoon of coconut sugar or agave syrup.
- Get 2 tablespoons of olive oil spread.
- Make ready 1 cup of flour (I used wholemeal).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 5 tablespoons of oats.
Steps to make Vegan Pumpkin Muffins 🌱:
- Peel and remove the seeds from the pumpkin slice and cook until soft. Mash and set aside to cool..
- Cream the butter and sugar. Combine with the mashed pumpkin and combine with the remaining ingredients with a light touch. Transfer to cake cases and back in an oven at 220 for around 20 minutes. The cakes should be golden in top. Pop a cocktail stick into the cake and it should come out clean if it’s cooked. If not, pop it back in for a few more minutes..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food vegan pumpkin muffins 🌱 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother sri for sharing Recipe of Quick Vegan Pumpkin Muffins 🌱, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp