Grilled Asparagus in Balsamic sauce. Lightly coat the asparagus spears with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove asparagus from bag (discard marinade) and place on preheated oiled grill rack.
Drizzle the balsamic vinegar syrup over the asparagus before serving. Stir together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, shallots, garlic and oregano in a medium bowl. Cut tough ends of asparagus off. You can have Grilled Asparagus in Balsamic sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Asparagus in Balsamic sauce
- You need 1 lb of fresh asparagus, washed, woody ends snapped off, and dried.
- It’s 1 of -2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic, minced.
Coat the top of asparagus with cooking spray, then season with salt and pepper to. Thick asparagus work best for grilling, get the chubbiest spears you can. Thin spears will dry out before they get a good char. YES to the balsamic in the mix, though lemon juice is great too.
Grilled Asparagus in Balsamic sauce step by step
- Clean asparagus and toss with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Grill over medium heat until just cooked, turning so often so you don't burn it. This should take only about 10 minutes. Pierce a stalk to ensure you don't over cook..
- Meanwhile, melt butter and whisk in the soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, and the garlic..
- Remove cooked asparagus from the grill to a serving platter, pour the balsamic sauce over the top and serve immediately..
What I like to do with those fat spears is peel the skin off. Grilled asparagus and grilled red onions marry beautifully when tossed with a little balsamic vinegar and sugar. Add the sugar and balsamic vinegar and toss well. Taste and adjust the seasoning if necessary (I usually add a good I love it with cheese sauce, but often want a more healthier version. Grilled Asparagus with Bacon and Balsamic Caramelized Onions and Goat Cheese.
Thank you sister ida for sharing Recipe: Tasty Grilled Asparagus in Balsamic sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp