Chicken and Seafood Paella.
You can have Chicken and Seafood Paella using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Seafood Paella
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of 225g chorizo sausage.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 1 bag of frozen seafood mix.
- Prepare 1 of chicken stock cube.
- You need 1 cup of cooked peas.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 of juice from one lemon.
- It’s 2 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1 of fresh black pepper.
Chicken and Seafood Paella step by step
- Start by cooking your rice for about twenty minutes..
- Slice and cook your chicken breasts..
- Chop and peel your onion..
- Seed and slice your red pepper..
- Heat oil in a paella pan..
- Disolve chicken stock cube in one cup of boiling water..
- Add onion to paella pan and fry until soft..
- Add all other ingredients, apart from rice and pepper..
- Let simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add rice, and stir until warm through..
- Sprinkle black pepper over dish..
- Serve, preferably with a glass of white wine..
Thank you sister ida for sharing Recipe: Tasty Chicken and Seafood Paella, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp