How To Smoke Pulled Pork BBQ.
You can cook How To Smoke Pulled Pork BBQ using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of How To Smoke Pulled Pork BBQ
- You need 1 of Pork Butt.
- You need of Dry Rub.
- It’s of Mustard.
- You need of Honey.
- Prepare of Wood Chunks.
- You need of Apple Juice.
How To Smoke Pulled Pork BBQ instructions
- Trim pork fat down to 1/4 inch..
- Rub with mustard and small amount of honey..
- Rub liberally with dry rub..
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 8+ hours..
- Set smoker to 225° for indirect cooking. Practice different temps later on..
- Set pork butt on counter top to bring close to room temperature..
- When Smoker reaches desired temperature, place a few wood chunks on coals. Place meat in smoker..
- For first 2-3 hours, spritz with Apple Juice every 45 minutes..
- Smoke until 198°-203° internal temperature. The bone will wiggle loose easily..
- Wrap tightly in aluminum foil. Place in cooler and cover with towels. Allow to rest for at least 1 hour..
- Pull meat. Eat..
- Notes: good dry rubs and good BBQ sauce are every bit as important as a proper cook. Find a great recipe, or 3, and experiment..
Thank you sister yuni for sharing Recipe: Appetizing How To Smoke Pulled Pork BBQ, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp