Cajun Chicken over Pasta.
You can have Cajun Chicken over Pasta using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken over Pasta
- It’s 12 ounce of pasta of choice.
- Prepare 12 ounce of boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 2 inch strips.
- It’s of Spice Mixture.
- It’s 1 tsp of cayenne.
- It’s 1 3/4 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 3/4 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 2 1/2 Tbsp of unseasoned bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s 2 Tsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of crushed garlic.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped onions.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped sweet green peppers.
- Prepare 4 cups of canned or fresh tomatoes, crushed.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne.
Cajun Chicken over Pasta instructions
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients for the spice mixture; then coat chicken in spice mixture..
- In a medium, non-stick skillet sprayed with vegetable spray or covered with oil, saute chicken on medium heat until cooked through (no longer pink). Set chicken aside..
- In the same skillet, heat oil; saute garlic, onions and peppers for 5 minutes or until tender. Add tomatoes, basil, oregano and cayenne. Simmer for 20 to 25 minutes..
- Prepare pasta of choice and top with chicken. Combine with sauce..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Thank you sister amel for sharing How to Cook Yummy Cajun Chicken over Pasta, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp