Hearty Vegetarian Scramble.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, hearty vegetarian scramble. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Hearty Vegetarian Scramble is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Hearty Vegetarian Scramble is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have hearty vegetarian scramble using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hearty Vegetarian Scramble:
- Take 2 large of eggs.
- Take 1 of Handful of spinach.
- Take 1/4 cup of Diced mushrooms.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Cooked quinoa.
- Get 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Pepper.
- Make ready 1 of as needed Shredded cheese.
- Make ready 1 of Splash of milk or milk substitute.
Instructions to make Hearty Vegetarian Scramble:
- Beat eggs together. Add a splash of milk..
- Spray pan with cooking spray and heat over medium high heat..
- Pour egg mixture in pan and add spinach and mushrooms. Let it cook 1-2 minutes..
- Add remainder of ingredients except for cheese. Mix continuously..
- When eggs are cooked to desired doneness sprinkle with cheese and serve..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food hearty vegetarian scramble recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother linda for sharing Step-by-Step Guide to Make Speedy Hearty Vegetarian Scramble, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp