Mostly Homemade Fresh Salsa.
You can have Mostly Homemade Fresh Salsa using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mostly Homemade Fresh Salsa
- Prepare 4 of Small Roma Tomatoes (firm).
- It’s 1/2 of Medium Yellow Onion.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of can Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies (drained).
- You need 3-4 of Generous dashes Lime Juice.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Mostly Homemade Fresh Salsa step by step
- Dice the tomatoes and onion.
- In a medium to large bowl combine diced vegetables and can of tomatoes.
- Add lime juice, salt, and pepper. Gently stir to combine.
- Chill and serve with multigrain tortilla chips.
- NOTE: the original kit I got years ago had 2 medium regular tomatoes, 1 small onion, 1 lime and 1 jalapeno pepper and said to add s&p..
Thank you tante linda for sharing How to Make Tasty Mostly Homemade Fresh Salsa, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp