Cauliflower Cheese Burgers In A Tomato And Spinach Sauce.
You can cook Cauliflower Cheese Burgers In A Tomato And Spinach Sauce using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Cheese Burgers In A Tomato And Spinach Sauce
- It’s 1 cup of cooked bulgar wheat.
- Prepare 4 of large sized cauliflower florets, grated.
- You need 2 of spring/green/salad onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mature cheese.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Seasonings of your choice (eg cayenne, cumin, coriander etc).
- You need A few of sprigs of parsley, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 6 of medium sized tomatoes, skinned and chopped.
- It’s 1 handful of spinach.
- It’s 1-2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of tomato puree.
Cauliflower Cheese Burgers In A Tomato And Spinach Sauce step by step
- Add the first 7 ingredients to a bowl and mix well. Beat the egg and combine with the mixture..
- Divide the mixture into 4 burger sized portions (or 8 smaller portions if preferred) and bake in a 375°F oven for 25-30 minutes until the burgers start browning on the top. Optional: 5 minutes before the end, add a pinch of grated cheese to each burger so that it melts over the top..
- While the burgers are cooking, make the tomato sauce: heat the tomatoes in a pan, then add the garlic, Dijon mustard, chilli powder and tomato puree. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. Add the spinach and cook until wilted. Let cool slightly, then coarsely blend using an immersion blender. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- To serve, divide the tomato and spinach sauce into 4 individual bowls and a place a cauliflower cheese burger on top. Enjoy!.
Thank you mother ridha for sharing How to Cook Appetizing Cauliflower Cheese Burgers In A Tomato And Spinach Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp