Deep Fried Honey BBQ Chicken Wings & Drummettes.
You can cook Deep Fried Honey BBQ Chicken Wings & Drummettes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Deep Fried Honey BBQ Chicken Wings & Drummettes
- Prepare 40 of Wings.
- You need 3 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Corn Starch.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare of Vegetable Oil for frying.
- It’s of For the sauce:.
- It’s 2 cups of Barbecue Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Honey.
- You need 1 tsp of Hickory Seasoning (Liquid Smoke).
Deep Fried Honey BBQ Chicken Wings & Drummettes step by step
- In a separate bowl combine the BBQ sauce, honey and liquid smoke. Stir to combine and set aside..
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, corn starch, salt, pepper and set aside..
- Add all wings into the bowl and coat them in the flour mixture. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for about 30 minutes..
- Take the wings out of the fridge and let them sit at a room temperature for about 15 minutes..
- Heat oil in a deep fryer to 350 degrees F. Fry coated wings in batches in hot oil for 13 to 15 minutes, or until crispy and golden brown. Remove from heat, place wings in a serving bowl, coat them in the prepared honey barbecue sauce and enjoy!.
Thank you mother amel for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Deep Fried Honey BBQ Chicken Wings & Drummettes, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp