Tuna Fish Stuffed Courgette.
You can have Tuna Fish Stuffed Courgette using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna Fish Stuffed Courgette
- It’s 2 of courgettes.
- You need 1 can of tuna fish.
- You need 3-4 of celery stalks.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s of Salt and black pepper.
Tuna Fish Stuffed Courgette instructions
- Preheat the oven in 180 °C. Cut the courgettes in 2 pieces and remove the inner part with a spoon. Add salt and olive oil and bake for 5 minutes..
- Put olive oil, onion and celery stalks in frying pan. Cook for 5-6 miutes. Later add the inner part of courgettes that was removed before, cook 2-3 minutes more. Turn off stove. Add tuna fish, salt and black pepper and mix..
- Lastly fill the courgettes with the ingredients and bake 30 minutes..
Thank you sister ida for sharing Recipe: Perfect Tuna Fish Stuffed Courgette, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp