Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad.
You can cook Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad
- Prepare 2 cups of your favorite pasta (uncooked).
- You need 1 1/2 cups of cherry or plum tomatoes (halved).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of cucumber (peeled and cubed).
- It’s 1/2 cup of red onion (sliced and cut about an inch long).
- You need 1/8 cup of feta cheese crumbles.
- It’s 1/8 cup of Greek olives (sliced).
- You need 1/16 cup of shaved Parmesan.
- Prepare of Dressing:.
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive Oil (or other neutral oil).
- You need 4 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic (minced).
- It’s 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fresh cracked black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta to package directions. Drain and wash with cold water and let cool..
- Combine all dressing ingredients and whisk to fully mix..
- Add all chopped veggies, cheeses and dressing to cooled pasta and toss. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. ENJOY!!.
Thank you sister yuli for sharing Recipe: Perfect Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp