Beef and Bean Burritos. When ready to serve, drizzle the remaining can of tomato sauce over all of the burritos and sprinkle with more grated Cheddar. Beef & Bean Burritos. featured in Budget-Friendly Freezer-Prep Burritos. Beef and Bean Burritos are super easy to make and are an economical family meal.
This recipe made it through the pickiest taste testers: my kids! They absolutely hate beans, but love, love, love these plump burritos. Sixteen Minute Beef and Bean BurritosA quick and easy meal to make your family if they're banging their forks on the dining table. You can have Beef and Bean Burritos using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef and Bean Burritos
- You need 1 of large pack ground beef.
- You need 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 10 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 1 packet of taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare Dash of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of refried beans.
- It’s of Flour Tortillas.
- It’s 2 cups of 4 cheese Mexican shredded cheese, or sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1-16 ounce of jar of Salsa.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- You need of Butter cooking spray.
The Pioneer WomanMain Place two burritos on a microwave-safe plate. Drizzle red sauce over the top and sprinkle with more grated cheddar. Add tomato paste, stir well to combine then add zucchini, capsicum, carrot, corn kernels, tomatoes and beans. Brown ground beef in large skillet.
Beef and Bean Burritos instructions
- Brown ground beef in a large pan, drain off any fat……
- Put chopped green pepper, onion and minced garlic to sauté with ground beef…..Sauté until veggies are tender……
- Add to ground beef mixture: taco seasoning mix, black pepper and your can of refried beans…..Mix all well……Remove from heat…..
- Lightly spray a large baking pan with butter cooking spray…..
- Place one flour tortilla on a plate…….
- Place 2 heaping spoons of the meat mixture in the middle of the flour tortilla…….
- Place some shredded Mexican cheese on top of meat mixture, then wrap tortilla up as if you were wrapping up an envelope……
- Place wrapped up tortilla in a large baking pan, repeat until all meat mixture is used up…….
- Pour your jar of salsa all over wrapped burritos……
- Next place any remaining cheese over burritos……
- Place baking pan in a preheated 350 degree oven for 10 minutes, or until Cheese has melted……
- Serve and enjoy ?! Make sure you put some sour cream on top of your burrito ?!!! ?.
These beef and bean burritos are easy to make and quite delicious. The ground beef is cooked along with onion, garlic, and spices, and then combined with refried beans and mixed with enchilada sauce. Garnish with shredded lettuce, sour cream, chopped tomatoes, or your favorite burrito topping. For freezer burritos, wrap each burrito in plastic wrap. Place burritos in a gallon-sized freezer ziploc bag.
Thank you sister sri for sharing How to Prepare Delicious Beef and Bean Burritos, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp