Sambal Eggplant and bitter bean. Sambal Eggplant – Aubergine or Brinjal with Malaysian sambal. This eggplant recipe is spicy and so delicious. Serve with steamed rice for a complete meal.
Hmmmm.one of my favourite sambal ever. Sambal is an Indonesian chili sauce or paste typically made from a mixture of a variety of chili peppers with secondary ingredients such as shrimp paste, garlic, ginger, shallot. Eggplants are pressured cooked until soft and then smothered in addictingly spicy sambal chili. You can cook Sambal Eggplant and bitter bean using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sambal Eggplant and bitter bean
- Prepare 100 g of bitter/stinky bean (halve).
- Prepare 3-4 of medium size eggplant cut and halve.
- Prepare 200 g of dried shrimp.
- Prepare 1 bunch of dried chilli (depends on you hot,mild or just right).
- It’s 1 of fresh chilli seeded.
- It’s 3 cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 6 cloves of shallot.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper enough.
- You need 2 teaspoon of Sugar.
- You need of Oil for cooking.
A much healthier, delicious take than You can pretty much balado the heck out of anything ? There are shrimp balado, egg balado, squid balado, chicken balado, fish. Butterbean is the titular character of Butterbean's Café and owner of her very own café; a fairy kind and talented chef who creatively comes up with brand new dishs. She's Cricket's older sister and is voiced by Margaret Ying Drake. Sambal ikan bilis versi pedas dengan petai.
Sambal Eggplant and bitter bean instructions
- You need a mortar or food processor Prep dried shrimp,dried chilli,garlic,shallot bruise,smash in a mortar or process until coarse paste..
- In a hot wok put oil and fry the paste until fragrant then add bitter bean,keep stirring then add eggplant cook a little bit,add salt,pepper and sugar. Taste it. Get the flavor right. And you are done..
- Tips if you dont like your eggplant to be mushy or over cooked you can toss them in cornstarch and fry them a little bit then put it in the last cooking process..
Walaupun saya tak makan petai, gagahkan juga untuk masak hidangan ini. Kalau nak buat sambal ikan bilis biasa. Sambal Eggplant (Aubergine/Brinjal) recipe – There are different types of eggplant-Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Italian Regardless of its varieties and different names, eggplant is a superb ingredient that I have come to love a lot. Baker creates realistic eggplant CAKE in incredibly satisfying clip. Pat the eggplant slices dry and assemble in one layer on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
Thank you mother amel for sharing How to Make Perfect Sambal Eggplant and bitter bean, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp