Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan.
You can cook Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan
- You need 2 of eggs (replace with tofu for vegan diet).
- It’s 200 gr of dry rice noodle (I use the large size one or kwetiaw).
- You need 3 bunches of bokchoy.
- You need 1 of long red chili (chopped).
- You need 4 of garlic cloves (finely chopped).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of stock (beef, chicken, or mushroom for vegan diet).
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan step by step
- Cut up bok choy, put aside..
- Pre-heat cooking oil in a pot, Add chopped garlics, cook for 3 mins. Add chopped chili, mix well..
- Add eggs, scramble them well or chopped tofu for vegan diet. Add salt, sugar, pepper, and stock, mix well..
- Add water, wait until boiling..
- Add bok choy, wait until soften, turn off the fire..
- In another pot, boil the water and cook rice noodle for 3 mins until soften, drain the water..
- Prepare bowl, put rice noodle in it, pour the soup on top of the noodle..
- Ready to serve..
Thank you mother wati for sharing Recipe: Yummy Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp