Beef Shepherd's Pot Pie. Shepherd's Pie comes to us from England, and is traditionally made with lamb or mutton. What follows is a simple recipe for a ground beef version of Shepherd's Pie. Pressure Cooker Shepherd's Pie + First Look at The Ultimate Instant Pot Cookbook!
Place the peeled potatoes on top of the trivet. This easy shepherd's pie recipe is a delicious way to use up leftover roast beef! Meat and vegetables are covered in creamy gravy and then topped with a cloud of buttery mashed potatoes. You can have Beef Shepherd's Pot Pie using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Shepherd's Pot Pie
- It’s of Frozen pie shells, ×2.
- Prepare 2 lbs of lean sirloin–93% (brown using some olive oil).
- Prepare 2 cartons of frozen sour cream mashed potatoes, such as *Bob Evans.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 cup of sweet red wine.
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen peas and carrots.
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen corn.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 stalks of celery.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of herb seasoning–(I used homemade Italian seasoning).
- It’s of salt, pepper –(optional).
- You need of parsley.
- You need of shredded parmesan cheese.
During the last few minutes of baking the whole thing is sprinkled with Cheddar cheese so that each bite is gooey..with the kind of refrigeration we had in our homes, cooked meat could be kept much more safely than raw. Therefore, when housewives bought their Sunday meat they selected pieces large enough to. Shepherd's Pie is the sort of food that brings a smile to everyone's face! That saucy, deeply flavourful filling, that creamy potato topping, and that awesome golden cheese crust.… While Shepherd's Pie is traditionally made with lamb, beef is just as tasty in this recipe.
Beef Shepherd's Pot Pie instructions
- Brown the meat with some olive oil, diced onion, celery, and minced garlic. Do not drain..
- Bake the pie shells for about 10 min's in 350 degree oven. Remove from oven and cool..
- To the meat, add cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, red wine, herb seasoning, frozen vegetables. Combine altogether..
- Divide the meat mixture between pie shells. Top with mashed potatoes. Run a fork across top to make pattern if desired. Sprinkle with parsley and shredded parmesan cheese..
- Bake at 350 until tops and crusts are browned. Allow to sit and cool slightly before slicing..
Rich and flavorful beef shepherd's pie recipe, made easy in one skillet! Ground beef, tender vegetables, and fluffy mashed potatoes… what could be Here in the Chunky Chef household, we love our one pot meals. I even have a whole section of them here on the blog, have you checked them out? Place the pie shell on a rimmed baking sheet lined with foil. Spoon in the filling, and smooth with a spoon.
Thank you tante ulin for sharing Recipe: Perfect Beef Shepherd's Pot Pie, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp