Miso Soup with Ramen Noodles.
You can cook Miso Soup with Ramen Noodles using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Miso Soup with Ramen Noodles
- It’s 2 cups of Vegetable Broth.
- Prepare 1 package of Ramen Noodles (doesn’t matter what flavor because you’ll throw out the flavor pack anyway).
- It’s 1/2 sheet of Sushi Nori (roasted seaweed), chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of firm tofu, small cubes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of miso paste.
- You need 1 tbs of green onion, finely chopped.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
Miso Soup with Ramen Noodles step by step
- Place the chopped seaweed in a small bowl with 1/2 cup water. Set aside..
- In a sauce pan, bring the broth to a boil and add the Ramen noodles cooking for 3 minutes. Break apart as they boil..
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add the seaweed as well as the soaking liquid (water) and the tofu..
- In a bowl, measure the miso paste and carefully add 1/2 cup of the hot broth. Whisk together until smooth. Add the miso mixture into the broth and mix well..
- Spoon into a bowl and add chopped green onion and enjoy!!.
Thank you tante yuni for sharing How to Prepare Tasty Miso Soup with Ramen Noodles, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp