Kale and Fish Sandwiches, or the backup plan.
You can have Kale and Fish Sandwiches, or the backup plan using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kale and Fish Sandwiches, or the backup plan
- Prepare of Tarter sauce————–.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of dill weed.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sweet pickle relish.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s of Frozen fish filets——————.
- You need 10 of frozen fish filets.
- It’s As needed of oil to shallow fry.
- Prepare 10 slices of bread.
- You need 2-1/2 cup of shredded or chopped iceberg lettuce.
- You need of Kale———————.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- You need 16 ounces of chopped kale.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
Kale and Fish Sandwiches, or the backup plan step by step
- Heat the oil in a skillet fry the fish till done move to paper towels to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Put the butter and chopped bacon in a pot..
- When the bacon is rendered add the salt, kale, and water to the bacon. Cover and stir occasionally..
- The kale will wilt. It will take about 25 minutes to be done. Kale cook vastly quicker than collards..
- To a bowl add the mayonnaise, diced onions, dill weed, and pickle relish.
- Mix it well.
- Add tarter sauce to the bread.
- Add two fish filets to each sandwich.
- Add lettuce and set aside. Repeat till all are done.
- The sandwiches are done.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
- I was seriously disappointed with the folks not showing up we were supposed to have spaghetti. I was very much so looking forward to it. I did enjoy this feast of food. I am hungry for some good spaghetti though..
Thank you sister amel for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Kale and Fish Sandwiches, or the backup plan, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp