Chicken Bacon & Swiss Sandwich.
You can cook Chicken Bacon & Swiss Sandwich using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon & Swiss Sandwich
- Prepare 2 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 Box of Oven Fry Extra Crispy Chicken Breading.
- You need 5 Dashes of Pepper.
- It’s 5 Dashes of Salt.
- You need 1/2 Lbs of Bacon (3 strips each sandwich).
- Prepare Pkg. of Sliced Swiss Cheese.
- You need of Honey Mustard (condiment).
- Prepare Pkg. of Kaiser Buns.
Chicken Bacon & Swiss Sandwich step by step
- Cut your chicken for a thin patty. Usually in half and then to the size of your bun. Trim any unwanted fat..
- Bread the chicken. Whisk egg in a bowl. Add salt and pepper. Empty breading onto a plate. Dip the chicken into the egg and place on the plate and heavily coat in breading. Cook at 410 for 35mins..
- Cook bacon until crispy. Add on top of cooked chicken. Place Swiss cheese on top of the bacon and put back in oven until cheese is melted. Place on bun and add honey mustard (or dressing of your liking)..
Thank you sister ridha for sharing Easiest Way to Make Perfect Chicken Bacon & Swiss Sandwich, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp