Chocolate Veggie Muffins.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chocolate veggie muffins. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Veggie Muffins is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Chocolate Veggie Muffins is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chocolate veggie muffins using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Veggie Muffins:
- Take of general.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of chopped avocado.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Get 1 tsp of vinegar white.
- Take tsp of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Chocolate Veggie Muffins:
- Preheat oven. 180 C.
- Chop avocado.add to processor with the oil, water, vainilla , vinegar and sugar. Blend well untill the avocados get pureed completely.
- Mix the rest ingredients (dry ones) , and then add the avocado blend, mix all toghether..
- Pour into cupcake tray. Bake for about 20 to 30 minutes..
- Share and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chocolate veggie muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante wati for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Homemade Chocolate Veggie Muffins, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp