Sausage Cheddar Egg Muffins.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, sausage cheddar egg muffins. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sausage Cheddar Egg Muffins is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Sausage Cheddar Egg Muffins is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have sausage cheddar egg muffins using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sausage Cheddar Egg Muffins:
- Make ready 3/4 lb of Jimmy Dean hot sausage (ground).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get 9 of Eggs.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Coconut Milk.
- Get 2 tbsp of Coconut Flour.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare pinch of Black pepper.
Steps to make Sausage Cheddar Egg Muffins:
- Crumble sausage in a large pan and cook on medium heat until done, breaking the sausage into small pieces.
- Drain sausage of fat and rest on paper towels until cool. Press out as much fat as possible..
- Whisk eggs, coconut milk and butter..
- In a separate bowl, combine coconut flour, pepper, and baking soda..
- Sift the dry ingredients gradually into the wet ingredients, stirring constantly to avoid clumps. This mixture clumps easily! Don't skip the sifting..
- Stir in cooled and crumbled sausage..
- Fill muffin cups with parchment paper liners (any other kind will stick horribly and you will lose half your muffin!) 3/4 full with mixture. It is OK to over fill them a little. They don't rise as much as normal muffins..
- Top each filled cup with grated cheddar cheese. Use the sharpest cheese you can find to avoid oil pools on your muffins. Not tasty..
- Bake muffins 45 minutes at 350°F.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sausage cheddar egg muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante linda for sharing Step-by-Step Guide to Make Any-night-of-the-week Sausage Cheddar Egg Muffins, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp