Instant Pot BBQ ribs.
You can have Instant Pot BBQ ribs using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot BBQ ribs
- You need 1 of slab of baby back ribs.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of granulated garlic.
- You need 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoons of cumin powder.
Instant Pot BBQ ribs instructions
- Remove membrane from underside of ribs..
- Mix together dry rub (brown sugar, onion powder, granulated garlic, paprika and cumin) I don’t like spicy food so this was good for me. You could use any spices you want..
- Press rub into ribs to coat both sides..
- Put 1 cup water and 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar in bottom of instant pot and put the trivet on top of the liquid..
- Wrap the rack of ribs around the trivet but not touching the sides..
- Set pot on meat/stew button for 25 minutes. Let it natural release for 10 minutes then do a quick release..
- Put cooked ribs on a foil lined baking sheet. Cover with your favorite BBQ sauce. Broil in the oven for about 5 minutes for the sauce to bubble..
Thank you mother sri for sharing Recipe: Yummy Instant Pot BBQ ribs, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp