Kabocha Rice Made in Rice Cooker.
You can have Kabocha Rice Made in Rice Cooker using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kabocha Rice Made in Rice Cooker
- You need 500 ml of rice.
- Prepare 750 ml of water.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil (I used fermented garlic & candlenut oil).
- Prepare 1 cup of peeled and diced kabocha.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dry sliced garlic (you can use fresh garlic, of course).
Kabocha Rice Made in Rice Cooker instructions
- Combine all ingredients in rice cooker. Stir if necessary..
- Press COOK and wait until it's done!.
Thank you mother yuni for sharing Recipe: Perfect Kabocha Rice Made in Rice Cooker, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp