Baked Honey Butter Loose Meat Sliders.
You can cook Baked Honey Butter Loose Meat Sliders using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Honey Butter Loose Meat Sliders
- It’s 16-24 of slider buns or small dinner rolls.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground pork.
- Prepare 1 of medium Vidalia or yellow onion – finely chopped.
- It’s 3/4 cup of beef broth.
- You need 2 tbs of low sodium soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground mustard.
- It’s 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbs of honey.
- Prepare 8-12 slices of American or cheddar cheese (optional).
Baked Honey Butter Loose Meat Sliders step by step
- In a skillet over medium heat brown ground beef and ground pork with onion powder, garlic powder, ground mustard and chopped onion until no pink remains, breaking up to a fine crumble as you go..
- Drain meat when done if desired (sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Just depends how much fat there is). Add beef broth and soy sauce, stir to combine. Bring to a rapid simmer. Let simmer uncovered until liquid reduces to almost nothing, stirring occasionally. About 10 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Leaving buns/rolls connected to each other, carefully split tops from bottoms. Place bottoms in 9×13" baking dish. Spread meat mixture over bottoms evenly. Layer with cheese if desired (which I highly recommend). Cover with bun/roll tops..
- Place butter and honey in a small bowl. Microwave 20-30 seconds to melt. Stir. Brush over slider tops. Place sliders in oven uncovered and bake 10-15 minutes or until tops are golden..
- Remove from oven. Let cool 5-10 minutes. Pull/cut apart to serve and enjoy!.
Thank you sister ulin for sharing Recipe: Perfect Baked Honey Butter Loose Meat Sliders, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp