Seafood Noodle Soup / White Hokkien Mee.
You can have Seafood Noodle Soup / White Hokkien Mee using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seafood Noodle Soup / White Hokkien Mee
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fine dice garlic and shallot.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 100 grams of bean sprout.
- Prepare 400 grams of fresh yellow noodle.
- You need 10 of large shrimp /prawn.
- Prepare of garnish.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of slice red cili deseeded.
- It’s 1 tbsp of slice cucumbers.
- It’s 1 tbsp of spring onion / scallion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of thinky slice roasted pork.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cherry tomatoes.
- You need of soup base optional or any stock.
- Prepare 1 liter of water.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of abalone sauce or chicken bouillon.
- Prepare of seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
Seafood Noodle Soup / White Hokkien Mee instructions
- With oil saute garlic and shallot together with shrimp /prawn till no longer pink then drain aside.
- In pot put abalone sauce / chicken bouillion with water and bring to a boil.
- Add noodle into stock and simmer 1 minute then add seasoning and bean sprout then off heat.
- Top with garnish and serve immediately.
Thank you sister amel for sharing Recipe: Delicious Seafood Noodle Soup / White Hokkien Mee, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp