Broccoli And Spinach Frittata. This spinach, broccoli and cheddar frittata recipe is a simple breakfast, brunch or dinner! I steamed the broccoli in the pan for this frittata, so it's a true one-skillet meal. It might not boast a revolutionary flavor combination, but it's delicious and easy, and satisfies.
Eggs are an excellent source of protein that are easily digested. This week I made one from broccoli and spinach because that's what was in the. Home » Breakfast » Broccoli, Spinach and Artichoke Frittata. You can have Broccoli And Spinach Frittata using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli And Spinach Frittata
- Prepare 100 gm of broccoli florets.
- It’s 1 of & 1/2 tsp minced garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped, green onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped,yellow onion.
- It’s 2 cups of spinach leaves,chopped.
- It’s 2 slices of whole wheat, broken into bits.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of medium cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of &1/2 tbsp basil leaves,chopped.
- It’s 8 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of mustard powder.
- You need 1 of & 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 2 pinches of nutmeg powder.
- It’s 1 of & 1/2 tbsp + 1 & 1/2 tbsp olive oil.
- Prepare 500 ml of water.
- It’s to taste of salt.
Broccoli Artichoke Hearts Capers Spinach Shallots Garlic Green onion Fresh herbs- chives, parsley, and cilantro. You guys, this Italian egg dish will knock your socks off. Frittatas can be served hot, or room temperature. Frittatas are a meal that leads a double life, possessing the wow factor of the uppity and far more finicky egg soufflé with the utilitarian goodness of a The beauty of any frittata is swapping your own ingredients for those suggested (sausage or ham for bacon, zucchini or spinach for broccoli), but do.
Broccoli And Spinach Frittata instructions
- In a saucepan add water;bring to a boil.Turn heat off, add the broccoli florets, cover and keep aside..
- In a non- stick skilet heat 1 & 1/2 tbsp oil. Add garlic, green onion, yellow onion; saute untill soft and broken..
- Break eggs into a large bowl. Add salt, black pepper powder, nutmeg powder,mustard powder,red chilli flakes. Beat well.Add spinach,basil leaves,soaked bread,cheese(medium and sharp) and sauteed onions. Mix until all the ingredients are well combined..
- Drain the broccoli florets and discard the water..
- In the non- stick, oven proven skillet, heat remaining oil on low heat. When the skillet is hot, add the egg mixture and place the broccoli florets on top..
- Cover and let cook on a low flame until the sides are just set but the top of the egg mixture is still runny..
- Preheat oven at 180 degree centigrade..
- Place the skillet in the oven and bake for 25 -30 minutes until the top is golden brown and a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean..
- Remove the skillet and place on a wire rock to cool completely before slicing and serving..
Quick and easy spinach frittata recipe with eggs, fresh spinach, onions, garlic, Parmesan and goat cheese, and sun-dried tomatoes. The trick to making a frittata is to cook it low and slow on the stovetop, and then finish it under the broiler. Eggs love low, gentle heat; more of their moisture is. Loading up a frittata with meat, vegetables, and cheese can yield a simple, satisfying meal—or a rubbery egg disk with a wet, runny core. To ensure that the frittata was cohesive, we chopped the filling ingredients small so that they could be surr.
Thank you sister diah for sharing Recipe: Delicious Broccoli And Spinach Frittata, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp