You can have Classic Burritos using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Classic Burritos
- Prepare of Main.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 16 oz of Can Refried Beans.
- It’s 32 oz of Wolf Brand Chili with beans.
- Prepare 1 medium of Jalapeno diced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of White Onion diced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Green Bell Pepper diced.
- You need 1/2 medium of sized Tomatoe diced.
- Prepare 1 packages of Flour Tortillas.
- It’s 1 packages of Shredded Cheese (your choice).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Water.
- Prepare of Spices.
- It’s 1 packages of Taco Seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Seasoned Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Red Pepper (Cayenne).
- It’s 1 pinch of Kosher Salt (optional).
Classic Burritos step by step
- In a 10 inch skillet pan put diced veggies(not tomatoes) and beef to brown. High Heat.
- Prepare rectangle casserole dish by spraying with Pam and spreading 1/2 can of Wolf Brand Chile on the bottom of dish..
- Once beef and veggies have browned pour in 3/4 cup of water and add all the spices. Stir and mix all together. Reduce to medium heat and add 1 can Refried Beans stir and let boil. Once boiling reduce heat to low..
- Preheat Oven to 375°F. Depending on the size of your casserole dish it should fit 8 burritos. Take 1 tortilla fill with beef/beans and a pinch of shredded cheese. Spread cheese all over burrito. Roll and place overlapped side down in dish. Repeat till all beef or dish is filled..
- Now that you have all the burritos in the dish take all the Wolf Brand chili and spread across the top of burritos. Then take the last of shredded cheese and spread over the chili..
- Place in Preheat Oven and cook for 25-30 minutes..
- Once done spread diced tomatoes over the top. Add some Sour Cream and Guac. Thanks for checking it out hope you enjoy!!.
Thank you sister ridha for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Classic Burritos, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp