Fried Zucchini (Vegan).
You can have Fried Zucchini (Vegan) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Zucchini (Vegan)
- You need 2 of medium zucchini, thickly sliced.
- It’s of White sesame seeds (optional).
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of Batter:.
- It’s 1 cup of AP flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chickpea flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of water.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare Pinch of black salt/kala namak (optional).
- It’s of (to taste) paprika and cumin.
- You need of (to taste) onion and garlic powder, chili flakes, dried oregano.
Fried Zucchini (Vegan) step by step
- Combine all batter ingredients..
- Coat all zucchini slices generously in the thick batter. Sprinkle sesame seeds on each slice..
- Heat some olive oil in a pan. Fry battered zucchini on both sides until golden brown..
- Fry zucchini in batches then set aside on a plate covered with a paper towel to soak up excess oil. Serve immediately. Enjoy :).
Thank you mother yuni for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Fried Zucchini (Vegan), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp