Healthy English French Toast.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy english french toast. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy English French Toast is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Healthy English French Toast is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook healthy english french toast using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy English French Toast:
- Make ready 5 each of eggs.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of almond milk.
- Take 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Take 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut rum (optional).
- Make ready 5 of whole-grain English muffins, halved (or favorite Breakfast Toast).
- Prepare 2 of bananas, sliced.
- Take 4 tbsp of shredded coconut.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of sliced almonds.
- Get 8 tsp of maple syrup.
- Take of cooking spray.
Instructions to make Healthy English French Toast:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a bowl, whisk together almond milk, nutmeg, cinnamon, vanilla extract, rum and eggs..
- Place muffins on a baking dish lightly coated in cooking spray, then layer banana slices on top. Pour egg mixture over muffins. Press down to soak up all liquid mixture. Top with coconut & almonds. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until cooked through..
- Enjoy with maple syrup..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food healthy english french toast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you sister yuni for sharing Simple Way to Make Quick Healthy English French Toast, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp