Healthy morning glory muffins. Our healthy remake of these classic cafe Morning Glory Muffins is bursting with flavor! If your kids love muffins as much as ours do, you might be looking for something beyond the usual blueberry or bran. These wholesome morning glory muffins are my very favorite muffin variety.
They combine the great taste and chewy texture of carrots with the wonderful flavors You can make these a lot healthier by replacing the oil with APPLESAUCE and using all whole wheat flour. Some recipes work with these subsitutions. Time for the "morning glory" part of these ultimate healthy morning glory muffins!
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, healthy morning glory muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Our healthy remake of these classic cafe Morning Glory Muffins is bursting with flavor! If your kids love muffins as much as ours do, you might be looking for something beyond the usual blueberry or bran. These wholesome morning glory muffins are my very favorite muffin variety.
Healthy morning glory muffins is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Healthy morning glory muffins is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook healthy morning glory muffins using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy morning glory muffins:
- Get 1 of large egg.
- Get 1/4 cup of Greek yogurt.
- Get 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 of of an large apple finely grated.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of packed grated carrots.
- Make ready 3/8 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 cup of oat flour.
- Take 2 tablespoons of chia seed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cranberries or raisins.
- Prepare 1/2 of large apple cubed.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of chopped toasted walnuts.
She included carrots, apples, raisins, coconut, and sometimes nuts or pineapple. I decided to replace my sugary morning cereal with a hearty, nutrient-packed breakfast that can be pre-made at the start of the week, so I'm not wasting my valuable Packed with loads of carrots, walnuts, raisins, oats, and apple sauce, I came up with my own recipe for healthy morning glory muffins. These whole-grain coconut-carrot morning glory muffins are made with whole-wheat flour and oats, and sweetened with applesauce and honey. Favorite Morning Glory Muffin Recipe – These morning glory muffins are are hearty, healthy and delicious!
Steps to make Healthy morning glory muffins:
- Preheat to 350 F.
- Spray muffin tin with oil spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the ground oat flour, chia seed, cranberries or raisins and chopped walnuts and stir.
- In a small bowl, mix together green yogurt, egg, honey, vanilla, grated carrots, grated apple, and chopped apples.
- Pour wet into dry ingredients and fold to moisten all the flour until just combined.
- Pour into muffin tins and garnish the top with more crushed oats and crushed walnuts(optional).
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until golden brown in the sides.
- Cool in wire rack out of the tin.
- Enjoy! Can freeze the rest in airtight container.
To make them a little healthier, I made these morning glory muffins with applesauce in place of the oil. Applesauce is a great substitute for oil when you're trying to cut calories. They are super easy to make and are perfectly tender and moist. Loaded with shredded carrots, apple, walnuts, whole wheat flour and coconut oil. Perfect for a healthy breakfast or as a snack!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food healthy morning glory muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante ida for sharing Simple Way to Prepare Perfect Healthy morning glory muffins, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp