Vegan hearty Italian spaghetti. Spaghetti and Vegan Meatballs is the best ultimate vegan comfort food! Plus, this recipe is easy enough for a busy weeknight and is a family favorite! It's easily customizable and comes together quick enough for a busy weeknight meal!
Hearty vegan lentil bolognese is a comforting and wholesome dinner. Serve it over spaghetti squash boats or your favorite pasta. This plant based recipe is easy to make naturally vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free but doesn't skimp on flavor. You can have Vegan hearty Italian spaghetti using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan hearty Italian spaghetti
- Prepare 3 of medium zucchini squash peeled and chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of medium onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of sprouted lentils cooked/drained according to package.
- Prepare of I medium fresh tomato chopped.
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 jar of organic spaghetti sauce (your favorite).
- You need 2 tbs of chopped garlic.
- Prepare to taste of Italian seasoning dried.
- You need to taste of Salt/pepper.
- You need to taste of Dried Red chili pepper.
- Prepare of I pkg spaghetti noodles cooked, drained, tossed in 1 tbs olive oil.
This lentil bolognese is chock full of all those irresistible Italian. A vegan saute of Italian herbs, mushrooms, tomato, spinach, and vegetarian 'meat' is served on zucchini spaghetti for a light, tasty meal. Vegan Spaghetti. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A delicious healthy vegan + gluten-free spaghetti squash lasagna made with roasted spaghetti squash Bake for a little bit longer for a warm, hearty, comforting family dinner.
Vegan hearty Italian spaghetti step by step
- Olive oil in oversized deep skillet or Dutch oven pot on medium heat. Add all veggies above and garlic. Sauté for about 8-10 min on medium heat..
- I personally cook my noodles at the same time so they are piping hot. I like to add a little olive oil and Italian seasoning to water. (Like 1 tbs to water as it’s coming to boil)..
- After veggies are sautéed until slightly tender, add your favorite jar sauce. Add cooked lentils. Simmer 8-10 min on low heat. TIP: I keep lentils whole but you can crush/mash them if you want more of a ground beef or meat texture to the sauce. Add seasonings mentioned at this step!.
- Sometimes I also cook the lentils directly in the sauce for 6-8 minutes. If you choose that option just put 1/2 cup of water or red wine in sauce to simmer lentils if your sauce is too thick. The easy method is to cook in advance and just add to sauce above as mentioned. :-).
- Final step is to serve the sauce over your hot pasta! TIP: You can add crushed cashews tossed in olive oil and garlic salt w/ Italian seasoning and nutritional yeast for garnish for the Parmesan cheese yummy effect! I mix the ingredients together in food processor! Depending on how hard core your vegan lifestyle. Enjoy!.
Keyword: gluten-free, italian, marinara sauce, ricotta cheese, spaghetti squash, vegan, vegan cheese, vegan ricotta.. Velveeta® Italian Chicken Spaghetti, Italian Chicken Spaghetti With Red Wine Sauce, Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Italian Chicken Spaghetti DinnerFood.com. pasta sauce, melted butter, parsley, pepper, boneless skinless Hearty Spaghetti with PorkPork. When cooked and scraped out of the skin, the flesh of this squash looks like strands of spaghetti, which is why it is a popular alternative to pasta. Asparagus and Summer Squash Linguine with Tempeh Bolognese. Reviews for: Photos of Vegetarian Spaghetti Squash Lasagna.
Thank you mother yuli for sharing Recipe: Yummy Vegan hearty Italian spaghetti, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp