Whosaynas Banting T bone Steak with Salad.
You can cook Whosaynas Banting T bone Steak with Salad using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whosaynas Banting T bone Steak with Salad
- You need of T-bone Steak (slices).
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Papaya (blend).
- You need of Ginger paste.
- Prepare of Garlic paste.
- You need of Paprika.
- Prepare of Red Chilli powder.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- You need of Salad.
- It’s of Cucumber.
- You need of Red Pepper.
- Prepare of Green Pepper.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Prepare of Cabbage.
- Prepare of Carrot (it's in orange list, but can eat in little amount).
- You need of Iceberg Lettuce.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Blackpepper powder.
- You need of Vinegar.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Feta Cheese.
Whosaynas Banting T bone Steak with Salad step by step
- Steak: Mix papaya with the rest into a paste and apply on t-bone steak pieces.
- Keep in fridge overnight or atleast for six hours then remove from fridge keep it out for atleast half an hour.
- Barbeque or grill or pan fry it on med flame till browned up and juicy.
- Can baste with extra marinade while barbequing or grilling.
- Serve with baked sweet potatoes and salad.
- Salad: chop or shredd all veggies, wash nicely and keep on strainer.
- Keep in a big bowl and add the rest and toss well.
- Can skip cheese and make banting cheese sauce.
- For banting and keto, sweet potatoes is restricted can eat occasionally though.
Thank you tante linda for sharing Recipe: Perfect Whosaynas Banting T bone Steak with Salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp