Carolina BBQ Mop Sauce. Create your own amazing East Carolina vinegar BBQ sauce and mop with this simple to follow recipe. Tangy and spicy, Low Country vinegar sauce is They developed a simple vinegar based sauce, probably the oldest BBQ sauce in the nation, to cut through, cleanse the palate, and enhance the. This tangy vinegar BBQ mop sauce does something magical when added to pork.
It is delicious poured over pulled pork or slathered on grilled chicken. It is the perfect homemade BBQ sauce to have on hand for your cookouts. LOAD UP THE SAUCE*: This baster mop quickly soaks up thinner sauces that standard basting brushes won't. You can cook Carolina BBQ Mop Sauce using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carolina BBQ Mop Sauce
- You need 1 1/2 Cup of Vinegar (White or Brown).
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Sugar (White or Brown).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Sea Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of Crushed Pepper (Red, Chipotle, etc.).
- It’s 2 tsp of Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Hot Sauce.
- You need of Optional: 1 Stick of Butter.
Works great for Carolina and Texas-Style BBQ or vinegar-based sauces. VERSATILE*: Perfect for basting and glazing a variety of meats and poultry AND as a pastry brush for buttered. Carolina Mopping Sauce is a vinegar-based BBQ sauce that many pit masters use to baste the meat while it's slow roasting on the barbecue. Just thinly slice or chop the pork and combine with the leftover sauce in a small saucepan.
Carolina BBQ Mop Sauce instructions
- Mix all in ingredients in a small jar, shake well and refrigerate for at least 24 hours, shaking periodically throughout. The longer you wait the better it'll get. Shake it occasionally, like whenever you open your refrigerator door..
- Optional: for thicker mop, for basting, heat sauce and stir in softened butter. But, only do this immediately before serving, discard any unused sauce afterwards. Also, use a separate cup for your basting and serving or you'll cross-contaminate your food.
Cook over low heat, stirring often, just until the meat is hot, and serve on soft sandwich rolls with sweet gherkin pickles on the side. Mop it on the meat with with a basting brush while cooking. Take the remaining mop and boil it to sterilize it and give the meat one last splash before serving. To prevent contamination by uncooked meat, make sure to use a clean brush. Expert chef Mike Hedrick demonstrates how to make a mop sauce for your Carolina bbq.
Thank you tante ulin for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Carolina BBQ Mop Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp