Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms. Beef and Mushroom Stir-Fry is a quick, easy dish that'll have you thinking of mom's cooking or rice plate lunches at your favorite Chinese restaurant. This humble Beef and Mushroom Stir Fry makes the perfect quick and easy weeknight rice plate meal. With a wok-full of sauce to pour over your rice.
Remove from pan and set aside. Stir-fry with shitake mushrooms, Brazil nuts, and coconut oil. Combine orange and lime juices, tamari, and sesame oil. You can have Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms
- It’s 3 tbsp of veg oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need of Juice of 1/2 lime.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 350 g of flank steak, cut into thin strips.
- Prepare 2 heads of broccoli, crowns cut and stems peeled.
- You need 12 of large button mushrooms, thickly sliced.
- You need 1 of medium onion, thickly sliced.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
How to Make Mushroom and Broccoli Stir Fry – Step by Step Photos. Prepare the simple stir fry sauce before you begin to cook so that it's ready to go when you need it. I gave you approximate measurements because it really depends on how much you are making and how you like your vegetables. This healthy beef and broccoli stir-fry recipe has a Korean-inspired gochujang sauce.
Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms step by step
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the veg oil, soy sauce, honey, fish sauce, lime juice and garlic powder. Add the beef and let marinate in the fridge for 1 hour..
- Cut the broccoli crowns and stems into bite-sized pieces. Add a splash of veg oil to a large pan on high heat and sear the broccoli stems for 2 minutes until they get a little colour..
- Add the broccoli crowns to the pan and continue searing 2 minutes. Push down lightly on the veg so they make as much contact with the hot pan as possible. They should almost look scorched..
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and fry 2 to 3 minutes until the mushrooms soften and release some of their water. Add the onion and garlic and continue another minute. Remove the veg to a plate..
- Add the meat to the pan and fry for 2 to 3 minutes until cooked. Return the veg to the pan and fry for 1 more minute before serving..
It's your favorite take-out dish, but made exactly to your liking. Pour the water into the skillet and immediately. My family often requests this tasty beef and broccoli stir fry. It's great because it combines tender beef and nutritious vegetables in one dish. We enjoy this broccoli beef recipe year-round but especially in summer, when I grow my own broccoli and onions.
Thank you sister ridha for sharing How to Prepare Delicious Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp