Japanese Tofu Bok Choi Oyster Sauce.
You can have Japanese Tofu Bok Choi Oyster Sauce using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Japanese Tofu Bok Choi Oyster Sauce
- It’s 200 gr of baby bok choi, halved, washed.
- Prepare 1 pack of Japanese egg tofu, small diced.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1,5 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 50 ml of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cornstarch + 2 Tbsp water, mixed well.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
Japanese Tofu Bok Choi Oyster Sauce instructions
- Put baby bok choi into boiling water for a minute. Remove from the heat. Drained..
- Place boiled baby bok choi on a serving plate. Sauté garlic until fragrant..
- Add water, oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt, and white pepper powder..
- Add Japanese egg tofu. Cook until boiling..
- Add cornstarch mixture. Mix well. Remove from the heat..
- Pour the Japanese tofu on top of bok choi..
- Serve over warm rice and vegetables stir fry. Yum ?.
Thank you tante diah for sharing How to Cook Delicious Japanese Tofu Bok Choi Oyster Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp