Easy Healthy Breakfast Prep.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, easy healthy breakfast prep. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Healthy Breakfast Prep is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Easy Healthy Breakfast Prep is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy healthy breakfast prep using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Healthy Breakfast Prep:
- Make ready 6 of hard boiled eggs.
- Take of Strawberries (16oz).
- Take of Blackberries(6oz).
- Make ready 6 of Clementines.
- Get 1/2 of Pineapple.
- Make ready of Lime juice.
- Take of Tajin.
Instructions to make Easy Healthy Breakfast Prep:
- Line up your Tupperware where you’re chopping, it makes it so much easier!.
- Start boiling your eggs now so they’re done by the time you’re ready for them. When the water is hot but not boiling place the 6 eggs in the pan with water an about inch above them. Once the water starts to boil start your timer for 7-10 minutes. I like mine at 8 or 9 personally..
- While your eggs are boiling cut up your pineapple and strawberries and add them to your Tupperware. Then peel 2 clementines per Tupperware and place them in. Also throw in some blackberries! I sprinkle a bit of lime juice and a sprinkle of Tajin. Place the lid on and shake(not hard). The lime juice and Tajin add some tang and a touch of heat again the sweet of the fruit, will wake up your mouth!.
- Have a bowl full of ice cubes in cold water ready for your eggs and place the eggs in once your timer goes off. Wait 5 minutes and then place 2 eggs per Tupperware with the shell on, you can peel them the morning of…Voila! Easy healthy breakfast! I have this with a cup of English breakfast or Earl Grey and it’s a wonderful start to my day!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food easy healthy breakfast prep recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you sister ridha for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Easy Healthy Breakfast Prep, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp