Vegetarian Oh jian (oyster omelette).
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, vegetarian oh jian (oyster omelette). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegetarian Oh jian (oyster omelette) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Vegetarian Oh jian (oyster omelette) is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegetarian oh jian (oyster omelette) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Oh jian (oyster omelette):
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sweet potato flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of rice flour.
- Take 80 g of water.
- Take Pinch of salt, pepper n seasoning.
- Take 6-7 pcs of Straw mushroom.
- Make ready 4 of eggs.
- Make ready 1/2 bowl of chop cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each of sesame oil, light sauce and cooking wine.
Steps to make Vegetarian Oh jian (oyster omelette):
- Cut straw mushroom to 3~4 slices each.
- Beat 3 eggs with very little salt and pepper, another bowl, mix sweet potato flour, rice flour and water with pinch of salt, pepper and veggie seasoning.
- Heat up wok, with low heat, pour in the batter, cook until looks transparent.
- Pour in the eggs over the semi cook batter, let eggs set for about 30seconds, Stir fry gently until eggs slightly brown.
- Put in straw mushroom and cilantro.
- Mix 1tsp each of sesame oil, light sauce and cooking wine.
- Using the brush, sprinkle the sauce onto the omelette, gently Stir fry to mix well.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food vegetarian oh jian (oyster omelette) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante ridha for sharing Recipe of Award-winning Vegetarian Oh jian (oyster omelette), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp