Vegan Thai Peanut Tofu Stir Fry.
You can cook Vegan Thai Peanut Tofu Stir Fry using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Thai Peanut Tofu Stir Fry
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 2 of green onion, sliced thin.
- You need 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 of mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 4 of sundried tomatoes, chopped.
- It’s 1 bunch of fresh basil leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut flakes.
- You need 1/4 cup of cashews.
- It’s 1 packages of firm tofu.
- You need of Mr. Spice Organic Thai Peanut Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yellow or red curry.
- It’s of water.
Vegan Thai Peanut Tofu Stir Fry instructions
- Heat coconut oil in a large pan, and sautee the green onion, garlic, mushrooms, sundried tomatoes..
- After a couple minutes add basil, coconut flakes, and cashews..
- Add tofu, sauce, a bit of water, and curry and let simmer until flavours are fully absorbed by the tofu..
Thank you mother yani for sharing Recipe: Delicious Vegan Thai Peanut Tofu Stir Fry, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp