Gluten free/Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, gluten free/vegan sweet potato pancakes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Gluten free/Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Gluten free/Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have gluten free/vegan sweet potato pancakes using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Gluten free/Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes:
- Make ready 1/3 cup of almond milk.
- Get 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of egg replacer (I use 11/2tbl water and 1/2tbl ground flax).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Get 1/2 tsp of olive or coconut oil.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of agave nectar (maple syrup if not vegan).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweet potatoes- mashed or pureed.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of nutritional yeast or baking soda.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of gluten free flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of gluten free oats.
- Prepare of Brands used.
- Take 1 of "Bob's red mill all-purpose flour" contains potato starch, garbanzo bean, white sorghum, and fava bean flour.
- Get 1 of "Bob's red mill old fashioned rolled oats".
Instructions to make Gluten free/Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes:
- In a large bowl combine 1c milk and lemon juice. Add oats. Let stand for 10 minutes to soften.
- if using flax as egg replacer, combine and let stand 5 minutes to achieve egg like texture..
- Whisk together egg replacer, oil, agave nectar (maple syrup), remaining 1/3c milk, and mashed sweet potatoes. Add to oat mixture..
- In small bowl combine flour, baking powder, yeast (baking soda), and cinnamon..
- Lightly oil medium pan and preheat to medium heat. Pour desired sized pancakes. When bubbly and sides firm flip ave cook until golden brown.
- Top with desired dressing! syrup, pecans, etc..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food gluten free/vegan sweet potato pancakes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you sister diah for sharing Easiest Way to Make Award-winning Gluten free/Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp