Whole Wheat- Buttermilk Scone (Weight Watchers).
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, whole wheat- buttermilk scone (weight watchers). One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Whole Wheat- Buttermilk Scone (Weight Watchers) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Whole Wheat- Buttermilk Scone (Weight Watchers) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have whole wheat- buttermilk scone (weight watchers) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Whole Wheat- Buttermilk Scone (Weight Watchers):
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces.
- Get 1 cup of lowfat buttermilk.
Steps to make Whole Wheat- Buttermilk Scone (Weight Watchers):
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- whisk together all dry ingredients (first 6 ingredients) in a medium bowl. with pastry blender or two knives used scissors style, cut butter into flour mixture until mixture resembles coarse scrubs. Add buttermilk to flour mixture, stirring just until moist dough forms..
- With floured hands, knead dough 6-8 times in bowl to bring dough together (dough will be shaggy).
- turn dough out onto lightly floured work surface and pat to 1/2 inch thickness. With floured 2.1/2 inch round cutter, cut out 10 rounds without twisting cutter. Gather scraps and reroll, making total of 12 scones. Place scones 1 inch apart on un-greased baking sheet..
- bake until golden brown, about 12 minutes. Transfer to wire rack; serve warm..
- Power Points per serving 4 . Makes 12 scones 56 grams each..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food whole wheat- buttermilk scone (weight watchers) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother yuni for sharing Recipe of Quick Whole Wheat- Buttermilk Scone (Weight Watchers), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp