Fluffy Tofu pancakes (Gluten Free & Vegan).
You can have Fluffy Tofu pancakes (Gluten Free & Vegan) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fluffy Tofu pancakes (Gluten Free & Vegan)
- Prepare 150 g of soft tofu.
- Prepare 120 ml of or 1/2 cup milk.
- You need 1 of egg (optional).
- You need 70 g of or 1/2 cup rice flour.
- Prepare 70 g of or 1/2 cup buckwheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of sugar.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of vegetable oil.
Fluffy Tofu pancakes (Gluten Free & Vegan) step by step
- Whisk tofu with milk until smooth. Add the sugar. (If you are not using eggs, you may want to add about 1/4 cup of extra milk..
- Swift rice flour, buckwheat flour and the baking powder and add it to the tofu mixture. Blend until smooth. Add the vegetable oil. (If you are using a food processor or a hand blender you can whiz all the ingredients together until smooth.).
- Heat the skillet on low heat and add 1/2 tsp. of vegetable oil to prevent the pancake from sticking..
- Drop a 2 Tablespoons of the batter, and fry on low heat for 90 to 120 sec. Turn the pancake over and heat another 90 seconds or until both sides are golden brown. If you are making larger pancakes, cover with lid as tofu pancakes takes longer to cook compared to normal pancakes..
- Serve immediately. (Can be stored in a ziplock bag in the freezer).
Thank you tante ida for sharing How to Prepare Appetizing Fluffy Tofu pancakes (Gluten Free & Vegan), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp