You can cook Pasta Carbonara using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta Carbonara
- It’s 1 pound of peppered bacon (from the butcher), cut into 1/4-inch pieces.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
- You need 1 cup of grated Romano cheese.
- Prepare 1 pound of pasta of your choice.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper, or to taste.
- It’s 1 cup of reserved pasta water, more as needed.
Pasta Carbonara instructions
- Cook bacon until it has reached desired crispiness..
- Whisk eggs, Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, Romano cheese, and ground black pepper in a bowl. Set aside..
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but slightly firm to the bite. Drain, reserving 1 cup of the pasta water..
- Combine 1 cup of reserved pasta water and drained pasta with the bacon; stir to combine..
- Slowly pour egg mixture into the pasta mixture; cook, stirring constantly until the egg mixture forms a thick sauce, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat..
- Serve with parsley and enjoy!.
Thank you tante ulin for sharing Recipe: Yummy Pasta Carbonara, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp