Stewed Mixed Vegetable with Textured Soy Meat and Tofu Soup.
You can have Stewed Mixed Vegetable with Textured Soy Meat and Tofu Soup using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stewed Mixed Vegetable with Textured Soy Meat and Tofu Soup
- It’s 200 g of Chinese Cabbage.
- It’s 100 g of White Cabbage.
- Prepare 200 g of Carrot.
- You need 100 g of White Lettuce.
- Prepare 4 pcs. of Shitake Mushroom.
- It’s 4 of Celery.
- It’s 2 of Spring Onion.
- You need 10 pcs. of Fried Tofu.
- Prepare 50 g of Textured Soy Meat.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White Pepper.
- Prepare 3 of root Coriander Root.
- It’s 1 ltr of Water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Pepper Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
Stewed Mixed Vegetable with Textured Soy Meat and Tofu Soup instructions
- Prepare vegetables by cutting and cleaning. Set aside.Pound garlic, pepper and coriander root..
- Put oil in pan then add garlic mixture to stir fry until scent. Put vegetables (from hard texture to soft : carrot, cabbage, mushroom, lettuce, spring onion and celery) and stir together. Seasoning with soy sauce, sugar and black soy sauce..
- Pour cooked vegetables in hot pot and add water. Seasoning with salt and pepper. Cover with lid and bring to boil about 1/2 hours..
- Add fried tofu and soy meat. Boil at slow heat another 1/2 hour. Vegetable would be soft and taste is little salty, sweet and pepper flavor..
- Tip : Eat with steamed rice. You can change or add more vegetables as you like ; broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, turnip, champignon mushroom and etc. This vegetarian dish contains lots of nutrition and easy to cook at home..
Thank you mother yuli for sharing Easiest Way to Make Yummy Stewed Mixed Vegetable with Textured Soy Meat and Tofu Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp