Lemon-Garlic Mushroom Crab Penne Pasta.
You can have Lemon-Garlic Mushroom Crab Penne Pasta using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon-Garlic Mushroom Crab Penne Pasta
- It’s 2 cups of uncooked penne pasta.
- It’s 6 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter, cubed.
- It’s 2 TBS of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 14 1/2 oz of chicken broth.
- You need 12 oz of lump crabmeat, drained.
- You need 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of minced fresh parsley.
- You need of Lemon wedges (garnishment).
Lemon-Garlic Mushroom Crab Penne Pasta step by step
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook and stir garlic in butter and oil over medium heat for 2 minutes or until garlic is golden (do not brown)..
- Add the broth, crab and lemon juice. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 12-15 minutes or until sauce is reduced by half..
- Drain pasta; toss with crab sauce and 1/4 cup parsley. Garnish with lemon wedges and remaining parsley..
Thank you sister ulin for sharing Easiest Way to Make Tasty Lemon-Garlic Mushroom Crab Penne Pasta, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp