Pork and Eggplant (肉末茄子?). Hello everyone, the Cookilicious Club has made a video of our experience last Friday cooking stri-fried eggplants and pork (肉末茄子). A very popular and tasty Chinese dish, grounded pork can improve the taste of eggplants but for Vegan readers, you can simply skip the grounded pork. The eggplants and minced meat are braised in a combination of spicy bean paste and soy sauce.
Remember to cook more white rice with this for a perfect match! Hong shao qie zi, it is a very popular Chinese eggplant dish all over China. If you like eggplant, then this is a great recipe you must try. You can cook Pork and Eggplant (肉末茄子?) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork and Eggplant (肉末茄子?)
- It’s 4 of medium Chinese long eggplants.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground pork.
- Prepare 1 head of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Dark premium soy sauce (for color).
- You need 1 Tsp of tamari soy sauce(for flavor).
- It’s 1 Tsp of fermented blackbean paste.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of raw sugar.
Chinese Stuffed Eggplant, Dim Sum StyleThe Woks of Life. eggplants, sugar, sesame oil, cornstarch Asian Style Eggplant Recipes. Szechuan Spicy Eggplant (鱼香茄子)Omnivore's Cookbook. sugar, minced garlic, minced ginger, chinkiang vinegar. A popular, iconic local Hawaiian dish that's full of flavor! Remove the cooked pork and wipe out the wok.
Pork and Eggplant (肉末茄子?) step by step
- Steam eggplant in a steamer for 10 minutes until tender. Here I use rice cooker for the task.
- Once eggplant is done, shred eggplant by a fork to make them into thin stripes. The thinner the better..
- Heat up a cast iron wok, sauté ground pork until cooked. Add all seasonings one by one. Adjusted volume of seasonings by taste because reach brand taste different in saltiness..
- Finally, add cooked eggplant stripes and sauté until flavor incorporate well. Sprinkle chopped green onions on top.
- Eggplant is better to find locally grown.
This Hunan Steamed Eggplant is a nice change over the usual, especially if you're looking for a spicy dish with strong flavors. Chinese or Japanese purple eggplants are the best choice for this Hunan. The ground pork and chunks of eggplants in this dish absorb the flavorful sauce that is made spicy and earthy from the Chinese chilli bean paste (toban djan). Remove the ends of the eggplants and cut into small cubes (with skin on). Transfer them into a large bowl filled with water, add a pinch of salt.
Thank you sister diah for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Pork and Eggplant (肉末茄子?), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp