Healthy Mixed-Fruit Smoothie w Kale.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, healthy mixed-fruit smoothie w kale. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Mixed-Fruit Smoothie w Kale is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Healthy Mixed-Fruit Smoothie w Kale is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook healthy mixed-fruit smoothie w kale using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Mixed-Fruit Smoothie w Kale:
- Get 2 cup of Mixed fruit- strawberries, raspberries, mangoes, peaches.
- Take 1 cup of Kale (can substitute or add spinach as well).
- Prepare 8 of ice cubes.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 1 cup of plain light frozen yogurt.
- Get 1 of scoop of vanilla protein powder (or plain).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ground flax seed.
Steps to make Healthy Mixed-Fruit Smoothie w Kale:
- Add yogurt, milk, fruit, protein and flax together and blend. This allows you to have a liquid base first in order to blend other ingredients quicker.
- Add in kale and ice cubes and stir in slightly, then blend.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food healthy mixed-fruit smoothie w kale recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you sister ulin for sharing Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Healthy Mixed-Fruit Smoothie w Kale, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp