Lasagne with pistachio pesto, smoked salmon and prawns. The Best Salmon Lasagna Recipes on Yummly Salmon And Pesto Lasagna, Spinach And Salmon Lasagna, Salmon Lasagna. This taste sensation combines dairy-free pesto with just-cooked zucchini spaghetti, plump and juicy prawns, and crunchy pistachios.
Spaghetti is tossed with smoked salmon and a sauce made with mushrooms, basil pesto and tomato puree. A delicious pasta dish, suitable for any day of the week. It is easy but elegant and makes a small quantity of smoked salmon go along away! You can cook Lasagne with pistachio pesto, smoked salmon and prawns using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lasagne with pistachio pesto, smoked salmon and prawns
- Prepare 1 packet of thin fresh lasagne sheet (you can use the dry ones but you might want to partially pre boil them).
- Prepare 1 packet of smoked salmon.
- It’s 120 g of prawns.
- You need of Parmesan.
- You need of Ground pistachios (decoration).
- You need of Pistachio pesto.
- You need 140 g of pistachios untoasted and unsalted.
- You need 30 g of Parmesan.
- Prepare 5/6 leaves of basil.
- It’s of Oil.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Water.
- You need of For bechamelle.
- Prepare 1 l of milk.
- It’s 100 g of butter.
- It’s 80 g of flour.
- Prepare of Ground nutmeg.
- You need of Salt.
Lightly butter a shallow lasagne dish. Spread half of the mushrooms and spread the smoked salmon over the mushroom. Stir in the prawns, lemon juice and dill. Press the garlic into the pan and add the remaining oil.
Lasagne with pistachio pesto, smoked salmon and prawns step by step
- Put the milk in a pan on low heat and warm it (not boil). Start by making bechamelle by melting the butter in a tall pan, add the flour (little bit at the time)..
- On low heat add the milk a paddle at the time and mix well with the flour every time..
- Eventually the mixture will start to get more liquid. To finish we are aiming for this consistency (see video below).
- Leave to cook on very low heat for 10min and then remove from fire. To avoid it making a thick crust cover with cling film directly on the bechamelle..
- Make the pesto. You can make this ahead of time and leave it in a jar in the fridge. In a small pan bring water to boil, add the pistachios and cook for a couple of minutes. Remove them from water.
- Now that the skin softened remove all the skin and add the pistachios skinless in a mixer. Add the Parmesan, basil, salt, oil and a dash of water. Mix well and add oil/water as needed. Remove from mixer.
- In a large pan cook for a couple of minutes the prawns with a dash of brandy. Remove from the fire..
- In an oven proof dish, add a thin layer of bechamelle to ensure that the lasagne won’t stick to the bottom. Lay down the lasagne sheet, cover with bechamelle, add pieces of salmon, the prawns and dashes of pesto and a sprinkle of Parmesan. Repeat 3/4 layers.
- Finish with a layer of bechamelle and cover with the grounded pistachios for decoration..
- Cover with a slightly wet piece of baking paper on top of the dish. Cook on 180 degrees for 20 minutes. Finish with 5 min under the grill to make it golden.
Its the perfect meal for busy weeknights. Season the salmon- Place the salmon fillets on a baking sheet lined with foil. Season the salmon with salt, pepper, and lemon juice. Top with the smoked salmon slices. Return to the oven for five minutes, until warmed through.
Thank you mother linda for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Lasagne with pistachio pesto, smoked salmon and prawns, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp