Cajun chicken pasta salad. Chicken dredged in Cajun spices is sauteed with bell peppers and mushrooms, and presented in a basil-cream sauce over linguine. Place the chicken and the Cajun seasoning in a plastic bag. Easy One Pot Cajun Chicken & Pasta Recipe.
Chicken Pasta Salad from Delish.com is loaded with all the best ingredients, making it perfect for dinner or as side. Pour dressing over salad, toss until coated, and serve. This content is imported from embed-name. You can cook Cajun chicken pasta salad using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun chicken pasta salad
- You need of Orecchiette pasta.
- Prepare of Cavatapi pasta.
- You need 1/8 cup of Paul Prudome poultry seasoning at least.
- You need of Italian dressing.
- You need of French dressing.
- Prepare of Bell peppers different colors cut into matchsticks and chunks.
- You need of Black olives.
- Prepare of Green onion.
- It’s of Yellow onion.
- It’s 3 halves of Chicken breast.
- Prepare of The best olive oil you can find.
Nothing spells summer much more than a good. Make Cajun chicken and pasta salad with help from a professional chef in this free video clip. Expert: Ken Patrick Filmmaker: Shane Reitzammer. Series Description: You don't actually have to travel to Louisiana to taste some delicious and authentic Cajun cooking anytime you'd like.
Cajun chicken pasta salad step by step
- Boil pasta al dente drain… set aside.
- Put oil in skillet (this gets really smokey if you can do this outside do it)Cut chicken breasts into bite sized chunks coat with olive oil…and paul prudome poultry seasoning (coat it well) when the oil in the skillet is smoking (be careful fine line here between smoking and a fire) the coated chicken gets crispy in the high heat (blackened) cook through..
- Have chopped peppers onion olives chopped and ready.
- When chicken is done add rest of veggies.
- Stir for a minute or 2 then add french dressing and Italian dressing let it simmer for a few minutes..
- Cool off (tastes great warm too).
- Put cooled pasta salad in fridge overnight.
- Flavors get better overnight!!!.
- This can be adjusted to feed a few or alot of people…. use amounts that make sense to you (I know….for you people who measure everything this kinda sucks sorry).
This creamy Cajun chicken pasta makes an amazing and easy weeknight dinner… Or, the best ever addition to any potluck, picnic, or tailgating party. You can easily chop the vegetables and prepare the creamy cajun mayo ahead of time to save time in the kitchen. But, of course, my favorite reason? Indeed, Cajun Chicken Pasta with Sausage just seemed like a natural choice! Quick and easy dinner is always something I have on my mind.
Thank you sister sri for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Cajun chicken pasta salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp