Spiced Banana Carrot & Kale Muffins .. healthy, egg free.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, spiced banana carrot & kale muffins .. healthy, egg free. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spiced Banana Carrot & Kale Muffins .. healthy, egg free is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Spiced Banana Carrot & Kale Muffins .. healthy, egg free is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have spiced banana carrot & kale muffins .. healthy, egg free using 14 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spiced Banana Carrot & Kale Muffins .. healthy, egg free:
- Get 2 cup of all purpose flour or whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Take 2 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of 1% milk.
- Prepare 1 3/4 oz of fresh kale (leaves only).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of over ripe mashed banana.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of grated/shaved carrot.
- Take 1 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of almond extract.
Instructions to make Spiced Banana Carrot & Kale Muffins .. healthy, egg free:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Prepare kale by rinsing in cold water and drying well..
- Remove stems from the leaves and discard the stems..
- Chop kale into small 1/4 inch pieces. Then weigh.. u should have about 1 3/4oz..
- Spray 6 jumbo muffin cups with baking spray..
- In a large bowl sift together all dry powdery ingredients..
- In a blender place milk, oil, almond extract and kale..
- "Pulse" a few times. Until blended but not pureed! U want chunks of kale!.
- Pour kale mix into a medium bowl. And wisk in mashed banana..
- Stir in carrots..
- Place raisins in a small bowl and cover with water. Place bowl in microwave and cook on high for 2.5 minutes..
- Let raisins rest in water for another 2 minutes and drain raisins well..
- Stir raisins into kale carrot mix..
- Pour the wet kale mix into the sifted dry ingredient bowl..
- Fold/stir together until just combined. Do not overmix!.
- Evenly Fill muffin cups to almost full..
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean..
- Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes then remove to a wire rack for cooling..
- Serve warm or cool with or without butter..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food spiced banana carrot & kale muffins .. healthy, egg free recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother yani for sharing Recipe of Favorite Spiced Banana Carrot & Kale Muffins .. healthy, egg free, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp