Hearty Fruit Salad Muffins.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, hearty fruit salad muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Hearty Fruit Salad Muffins is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Hearty Fruit Salad Muffins is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hearty fruit salad muffins using 16 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hearty Fruit Salad Muffins:
- Take 1 cup of fresh chopped strawberries.
- Take 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of mashed fresh watermelon (with its juices).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 2 large of eggs.
- Take 4 large of pinches lemon zest.
- Take 4 tbsp of buttermilk.
- Make ready 1 cup of fresh blueberries.
- Take 3/4 cup of small chopped walnuts.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of toasted watermelon seeds.
- Make ready of optional:.
- Prepare 1 of cool whip.
Steps to make Hearty Fruit Salad Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place strawberries in a small bowl and sprinkle the 2tbl. Sugar on top. Let stand 15 minutes to let it emit juices. Set aside..
- In a large bowl wisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl wisk together, watermelon, strawberries and all their juices, eggs, buttermilk, sugar and zest..
- Add wet to dry..
- Stir together until just incorporated. Do not overmix..
- Fold in blueberries and walnuts..
- Line 14 regular cupcake/muffin pan cups with paper liners. Or spray well with baking spray..
- Fill all 14 evenly with batter. It should be filled almost to the top of the liners..
- Sprinkle each evenly with toasted watermelon seeds..
- Bake about 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean..
- Let stand a few minutes..
- Transfer to wire rack for cooling..
- Serve and enjoy..
- Optional top with a dollop of cool whip just before serving.
- HINTS AND NOTES:.
- You can use oil or melted butter in replace of the buttermilk..
- You may use orange or lime zest in replace of the lemon zest..
- You can find my recipe for toasted watermelon seeds in my profile..
- Makes about 14 normal sized muffins..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food hearty fruit salad muffins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you sister diah for sharing Steps to Make Speedy Hearty Fruit Salad Muffins, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp